Cabin themed Jacuzzi Queen Suite, with cozy separate living room and bedroom, private balcony for 2, and a shared front porch. Overlooks downtown from your 2nd floor window.
- Separate cozy living room and bedroom
- Pull out couch (25$ extra person fee, for 3rd breakfast, linens, etc.)
- Balcony for two nestled into rock bluff
- 2nd floor bedroom window has a peak-a-boo overlook of downtown
- Two-person Jacuzzi tub
- Easy access to our guest shared front porch overlooking downtown
video of the
EVERY SUITE INCLUDES:
Full gourmet breakfast
Fridge with bottled water and sparkling water
Smart TV with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO
Coffeemaker with imported teas, coffee, real cream, hot chocolate, chai, cookies, candy
Amazon Echo, unlimited music
Free high-speed Wi-Fi
Your own free off-street parking space
Discounts to local fine dining
"Best place to stay in downtown ... Henry Thoreau suite … bed was extremely comfortable, the small balcony up against the cliff wall was really cool, and the breakfast was over the top."
You might also like:
Robert Stevenson (King)
Historic building with large front porch overlooking downtown and garden view.
Colette Suite (Queen)
Second-floor Parisian Suite with private balcony nestled into rock bluff, cozy and intimate. Overlooks downtown.
Emily Dickinson (King)
Historic building with private bamboo encompassed deck, private sun room and spacious bathroom.