Zelda’s Studio, nestled in the woods yet just a few steps down to the village below, is the perfect alternative to a cabin. You don’t have to drive miles into town from an out-of-town cabin (dodging all the deer at night!) to all the restaurants, shops and night-life….you’re already there and you get that cabin-like feel right in your own studio!
Reserve this historic artist’s studio as your own private hideaway for a vacation or weekend getaway that you won’t soon forget. Explore area attractions and events during the day, and return to Zelda’s Studio in the evening. Soak in the hot tub on the covered deck, relax with a movie, and luxuriate in the king-sized bed.
(2 guests, non-smokers only as smoking is not permitted anywhere on this 100% smoke-free property)
- First-floor stand-alone historic artist’s studio tucked into rock bluff
- Features original rustic beams, bead board wooden ceiling and age-old native stone walls
- Large living room with open floor plan and fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom area has king-sized library bed
- Bathroom with huge two-person walk-in shower
- Large covered deck in back, with private hot tub looking into wooded glen
- Individually-controlled central heat/air
- Fully-equipped kitchen for light cooking
- Fridge with white wine or Champagne
- Coffeemaker with imported teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- TV/VCR/DVD player with Smart TV, Netflix. NOTE THIS IS THE ONLY SUITE THAT CANNOT ACCESS LIVE SPORTS/NEWS
- Free Wi-Fi