Zelda’s Studio, nestled in the woods yet just a few steps down to the village below, is the perfect alternative to a cabin. You don’t have to drive miles into town from an out-of-town cabin (dodging all the deer at night!) to all the restaurants, shops and night-life….you’re already there and you get that cabin-like feel right in your own studio!
(2 guests, non-smokers only as smoking is not permitted anywhere on this 100% smoke-free property)
- First-floor stand-alone historic artist’s studio tucked into rock bluff
- Features original rustic beams, bead board wooden ceiling and age-old native stone walls
- Large living room with open floor plan and fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom area has king-sized library bed
- Bathroom with huge two-person walk-in shower
- Large covered deck in back, with private hot tub looking into wooded glen
- Individually-controlled central heat/air
- Fully-equipped kitchen for light cooking
- Fridge with white wine or Champagne
- Coffeemaker with imported teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Cable TV with VCR/DVD and selected movies
- Free Wi-Fi two doors over in The Place Next Door
- NOTE:The inn’s Full-Gourmet Award-winning delivered breakfast is not included in the rate but can be ordered as an Optional Extra at least 48 hours in advance.