An Elegant Cottage Downtown With A Private Outdoor Hot tub
Oscar Wilde’s Cottage, a 1920’s arts & craftsman delight
THIS SUITE IS UNAVAILABLE FOR THE 2018-2019 SEASON
You’ll be close to all of the action in Eureka Springs, yet you’ll feel so far away in this exclusive private cottage, featuring a hot tub tucked away in the woods.
(2 adult guests, non-smokers only as smoking is not permitted anywhere on this 100% smoke-free property, and sorry, no pets.)
- NOTES: Breakfast is not available to this cottage which has a fully-equipped kitchen. The innkeeper will send guests a list of all the breakfast places in Eureka Springs. A bottle of Champagne or white wine can be provided and the cottage has a complimentary beverage bar with coffee, exotic teas, hot chocolate and chai.
- Guests with mobility issues might find the steps up to the cottage slightly challenging
- Fully-equipped kitchen for light cooking stocked with imported teas, coffee, hot chocolate, chai, half-and-half
- Fridge with complimentary white wine or Champagne, bottled waters
- 1920s art-deco hideaway stand-alone cottage perched on hillside overlooking downtown and surrounded by woods…the best of both worlds!
- Decorated in an elegant whimsical safari theme, complete with five-foot giraffe ready to greet you
- Private hot tub surrounded by woods with an amazing view of the village below – no need for swimsuits, either!
- Large living room with picture window looking out on all the twinkling lights below
- Faux fireplace in separate den area (operates October to April on cans of liquid gel so no fuss bothering with logs!)
- Intimate bedroom with queen bed opens onto private deck overlooking town
- Commodious bathroom with tub/shower
- Private off-street parking (20 steps up to the cottage from the parking space)
- Two-night minimum; two non-smoking adults only