Escape to Your Private Cottage right Downtown
Oscar Wilde’s Cottage
You’ll be close to all of the action in Eureka Springs, yet you’ll feel so far away in this exclusive private cottage, featuring a hot tub tucked away in the woods.
(2 guests, non-smokers only as smoking is not permitted anywhere on this 100% smoke-free property)
- 1920s art-deco hideaway stand-alone cottage perched on hillside overlooking downtown and surrounded by woods…the best of both worlds!
- Decorated in an elegant whimsical safari theme, complete with five-foot giraffe
- Private hot tub surrounded by woods with an amazing view of the village below
- Large living room with picture window looking out on all the twinkling lights below
- Faux fireplace in separate den area (operates October to April on cans of liquid gel so no fuss bothering with logs!)
- Intimate bedroom with queen bed opens onto private deck overlooking town
- Commodious bathroom with standard tub/shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen for light cooking stocked with imported teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Fridge with complimentary white wine or Champagne, sodas
- Private off-street parking
- Two-night minimum; two non-smoking adults only
- NOTE: Breakfast is not included in this cottage with fully-equipped kitchen.
- This cottage does not have television service at the request of the many guests who return to it; it does have a TV set connected to a VCR and lots of free movies.